Saturday, July 07, 2007

Art: A trip to Zonko's (Harry Potter)



Phew! That was a long vacation. Better hurry up and post the old pictures so I can get to the new ones. This is Harry Potter fanart, of the older generation. I have a soft spot for them. They used to love a good joke, and for some reason the wizard town had a really fascinating, magical, store that was just right for them. I can't believe that they'd miss out on the opportunity.

Moony, Padfoot, Prongs and Wormtail are all J.K. Rowling's creations.

Labels: , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger izzy said...

i really really like this, and if i may, would like to use this for an english project.

1:58 PM  
Anonymous Heaven said...

Oh dear. This is beautiful!

I have to ask, if I can use this at my school project? It's an article about fanfiction.. :)

all the other pictures were gorgeous too.

- Heaven

9:28 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Can I use this on a HP RP websight

10:55 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I forgot to say please. lol.

10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home